Thursday, November 19, 2015

• FOR SALE: Jean-Noêl Grandchamp Vielle a Roue; Portland, OR, US





Beverly Stafford posts: I'm selling my hurdy-gurdy, a sentimental instrument for me, but I am not playing it. I thought I would learn it, but realistically, I am a flute player and that it just the way it is. I am used to the flute sound and that is what I think about. So... if you are interested, please send me a message.
This instrument is kept in my house in a protected spot in the case, pictured here, and needs a few repairs, otherwise it is in good condition.
I have had it re-appraised and checked over this past October, and with these photos is a list of repairs. Please send me a note on my website if interested, where I have posted these photos also. I have had the maker of this instrument verified as follows for maker:

For Sale:
Jean-Noêl Grandchamp Vielle a Roue (hurdy-gurdy) made in France
Lute-back Baroque instrument with hard shell case and accessories
Appraised at $4300, September, 2015
Why am I selling this instrument? I play the flute, and this occupies my time and attention.
If you have any questions, please let me know,
Beverly Stafford, Portland, OR


(post permalink) Hurdy Gurdy Player group on facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment