Friday, June 12, 2015

Playing the MidiGurdy will give you unparalleled joy and make your hair look fantastic! | PRESENTATION



Careful, marketing spin, read with a deep, resonating voice: "Playing the MidiGurdy will give you unparalleled joy and make your hair look fantastic! Here you can see the effect it has on the maker of the instrument, at the KlangRauschTreffen in Hösseringen." 
(Foto: Max Brumberg - thank you!)




MidiGurdy -
An electronic hurdy gurdy: plug in headphones or an amplifier or connect it to your iOS device, your notebook or your netbook.
midigurdy.comfacebook.com/midigurdy



MIDIGURDY WILL BE PRESENTED AT WESTELFOLK AND LE SON CONTINU

Marcus posts, on Facebook: "It is official: I will be presenting the MidiGurdy at Le Son Continu 2015! Big thanks to the organizers of the festival for accepting my application! Very excited..."


Festival Le son continu 2015 (facebook)

It is official: I will be presenting the MidiGurdy at Le Son Continu 2015! Big thanks to the organizers of the festival for accepting my application! Very excited...
Posted by MidiGurdy on Saturday, June 13, 2015



– also: "The great people of Westelfolk have asked me to stop by in Belgium on my way down to France in July. I will present the MidiGurdy on Friday, 10. July. Big thanks to Thomas Hoste for organizing this event!"


Presentatie MidiGurdy - The Electronic Hurdy Gurdy (facebook)

The great people of Westelfolk have asked me to stop by in Belgium on my way down to France in July. I will present the MidiGurdy on Friday, 10. July. Big thanks to Thomas Hoste for organizing this event!
Posted by MidiGurdy on Monday, June 8, 2015





Hurdy Gurdy Weekly • #HGWeekly: 11 - 14 JULY; Château d’Ars, FR: Le Son Continu



No comments:

Post a Comment