Thursday, November 17, 2016

update – still mostly on medical leave; few recent editions


PUBLISHING SCHEDULE IS SPORADIC DUE TO MEDICAL CONDITION - A FEW SMALL EDITIONS PUBLISHED SINCE...

17 NOV – a quick update on my medical situation: i met with my surgeon yesterday, and he wants to try a course of injections for my long-injured neck rather than perform surgery at this point. hopefully this will help to relieve the muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders which have literally pulled my shoulder out of place. i have been having some serious difficulty with my right arm, and have not been able or had the energy to do any cranking for awhile – hopefully this helps and i look forward to re-establishing my gurdy practice soon :)
PEACE
– Rob

Help Robert keep #HGWeekly going! - GoFundMe





11 NOV

– a small edition with a few new things. i am still mostly on medical leave, not being able to spend too much time at the computer.
– your submissions are appreciated - please share your announcements, favorite articles, photos and videos of this fascinating World of the Hurdy Gurdy!
:|: #HGWeekly :|:





images: headlines, "below the fold," videos page, and photos page

• weekly newsletter: http://tinyurl.com/HGWeekly
• facebook (invite your friends!):
https://www.facebook.com/HurdyGurdyWeekly


No comments:

Post a Comment