Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fórn Óðins - Fortíð (ábreyða eftir Hrafnagaldur) | Sigurboði Grétarsson | Rimmugýgur




Fórn Óðins - Fortíð (ábreyða eftir Hrafnagaldur) - YouTube
The sacrifice of Odin - Past (ábreyða by Raven Magic)

Published on Oct 6, 2014 by Sigurboði Grétarsson
nei ég er ekki lesblindur, ég tók textann beint héðan http://asatru.is/voluspa-konungsbok *

* no I'm not dyslexic, I took the text directly from here ^
(the reason I don't claim to be dislexic is that icelandic isn't written like this anymore)
see alsoFórn Óðins lyrics video by Fortid – http://youtu.be/kWu2lWZLoKk


Hrafnagaldur






https://www.facebook.com/hrafnagaldur

Members: Anna Margrét Björnsdóttir, Bergey Flosadóttir, Birita Í Dali, Sigurboði Grétarsson, Elaine Ní Cuana (session)

Genre: Folk Music
Hometown: Höfuðborgarsvæðið á Íslandi




Sigurboði Grétarsson


Sigurboði Grétarsson
photo: þorsteinn R. ingólfsson

Introduction and My hurdy Gurdy (Wheelfiddle)


 ▶ Introduction and My hurdy Gurdy (Wheelfiddle) - YouTube
Sigurboði Grétarsson
Published on Jul 5, 2014 
The website I bought it from is www.Altarwind.com *
If you have you any questions leave a comment and I will do my best to answer.




Rimmugýgur


Sigurboði Grétarsson at center with his symphonie
Thomas Aagaard photo

Rimmugýgur í þúsund ár!

Icelandic viking group in town of Hafnafjordur. 



Rimmugýgur (photo via their facebook page)




Rimmugýgur at Fjörukráin og Hotel Viking.
photo: þorsteinn R. ingólfsson



*Altarwind Musicaltarwind.comfacebook.com/Altarwind





No comments:

Post a Comment